Technology spending across the financial services industry is set to return to solid growth during 2011 as companies look to improve performance and comply with new regulations, according to a recently published report carried out by UK-based technology analyst, Ovum.
According to the paper, 2011 Trends to Watch: Financial Markets Technology - Dealing with Volatility and Regulation, technology spending by financial services firms will grow by 4.5 percent during 2011, which, when compared with 20
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy