BBH Capital Partners, the private equity division of Brown Brothers Harriman, is investing $22 million into Scivantage, which specializes in web-based solutions for the online brokerage, wealth management and mutual fund markets. An additional $6 million is coming in the form of senior debt, which was provided by The Provident Bank.
Not only will Scivantage be able to use this investment to help the firm grow, but BBH Capital Partners will leverage Brown Brothers Harriman to help promote the ven
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform