Toronto-based Algorithmics has followed up its success at this year's Buy-Side Technology Awards by landing Risk's enterprise-wide risk management vendor category in the publication's 2010 Risk Magazine Risk Technology Rankings.
Algorithmics won four other categories - market risk, economic capital risk calculation, risk dashboards and collateral management.
In addition to winning the new category for enterprise-wide risk management, Algorithmics received top-three positions across 14 other risk
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1