While touting its success in the exchange-traded fund (ETF) business, Credit Suisse announced that it plans to expand its ETF platform next year in Asia.
This year Credit Suisse has seen a 45 percent increase in assets under management (AUM) in its ETF business, which is a result of increasing its product range to 54 ETFs in 2010 and by breaking into the UK market in September.
"We believe the ETF industry remains in an early growth phase and we see potential for rapid development not just in Eu
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution