The International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) has appointed Gay Huey Evans as vice chairman of its board of directors and non-executive chairman of its Europe chapter. The appointment was effective today (January 10).
Huey Evans, based in London and currently a member of the London Stock Exchange board, will act as an advisor to ISDA's board and management with respect to public policy issues in Europe. She will also work alongside ISDA's executive management in refining the Associa
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy