Process Driven Technology (PDT), Morgan Stanley's quantitative proprietary trading unit, is set to be spun off from the investment bank in order to become an independent advisory firm at the end of 2012. The firm's new name will be PDT Advisors.
Morgan Stanley has confirmed that all of PDT's 60-strong staff will join the new entity.
In the interim, PDT, which has been part of the Morgan Stanley stable for the last 18 years, will continue to manage Morgan Stanley's capital and will also look to b
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1