Australia-based Caledonia Investments is live on Eze Castle Software's* order management system (OMS), the Eze OMS. Founded in 1992, Caledonia Investments is a privately owned investment management group with approximately AUD $2 billion under management (approximately $2 billion).
According to Eze Castle Software, Caledonia is using the Eze OMS to automate its investment processes, including pre- and post-trade compliance monitoring, portfolio modeling, FX hedging and domestic and international
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1