Fidelity Investments announced that it is extending its relationship with HP for an additional five years, beginning on Jan. 1, 2011. The two have been partners since 1991. As a result of the agreement Fidelity will now serve all of HP's retirement plan participants, which equates to an additional 162,500 additional clients.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1