BI-SAM has announced it has opened offices in Singapore and Australia. Sally Armstrong will head up the Australia office out of Melbourne, and Henri Giacobbi, who will lead the firm's business development activities in Asia-Pacific, will be headquartered in Singapore.
BI-SAM, which already has offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai, says it will be adding additional consultants to each of its four Asia-Pacific offices.
BST's analysis: This is a strong move by BI-SAM to expand its presence in a region
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1