Global information technology spending by financial services institutions is expected to reach $363.8 billion in 2011, an increase of 3.7% over 2010, according to a new report by Celent: IT Spending in Financial Services: A Global Perspective.
This growth is substantially higher than the lackluster 2.5% increase experienced during 2010. Growth rates are starting to climb across most regions, and IT products and services should grow to $393 billion by 2013, a CAGR of some 3.9% from 2011 to 2013,
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy