Cogency Software, which offers portfolio management and accounting solutions to the buy side, has appointed John Peterson managing director of business development. He has been charged with growing the firm's presence in the spaces of fund of hedge funds, family offices, endowments and fund of private equity funds.
Prior to joining Cogency, Peterson served stints at fund administrator Butterfield Fulcrum (see below for news on this firm) and at Caledonian Fund Services prior to that.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership