Markit has added Deutsche Bank to its stable of research content providers for its Markit Hub solution. Through the agreement, Deutsche Bank Global Markets Research will provide equity, fixed income, economic, foreign exchange (FX), commodities and emerging markets research to Markit Hub's more than 150,000 registered users.
In addition to Deutsche Bank, Markit also has similar agreements with Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital, BNP Paribas, Citi, Credit Suisse, Dow Jones, Goldman S
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution