Capco, the global business and technology consultancy operating across the financial services industry, has appointed Patrick Gormley as its UK-based COO.
Gormley's role will be to manage and develop the company's business operations as it consolidates and accelerates its growth.
Gormley is a program management and business management specialist with over 20 years' experience in technology services and consultancy. He joins Capco from Accenture Application Outsourcing where he most recently held
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit