Buy-side traders looking to do more with fewer resources in electronic markets are focusing on how to choose trading algorithms, according to Bill Bell, managing director and head of equities electronic distribution, Americas, Barclays Capital, who spoke in a keynote presentation at the TradeTech conference in New York on March 1.
"On the buy side, we constantly hear that there are too many algorithms to choose from," he says. "When 10 or 20 providers are giving you 10 or 20 algorithms, how can
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy