Algorithmics has hired Tadahiko Mori and Angie Ng to strengthen its presence in the Asia-Pacific region. Mori, who was previously at Towers Watson, will join as managing director, Algo Financial Modeler Japan, where he will expand the vendor's actuarial modeling team in the region.
Ng, who comes over from Aviva, will be based out of Singapore and will serve as the regional manager for Greater China and Southeast Asia for Algo Financial Modeler, formerly ally VIPitech. Algorithmics announced back
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership