BNY Mellon Asset Management boutiques Mellon Capital Management and The Boston Company Asset Management have appointed new chief executive officers.
Gabriela Parcella will take over at Capital Management, while former CEO Charlie Jacklin will move to the chairman position.
Parcella has been at Mellon Capital since 1997; the firm currently has approximately $200 billion under management.
Bart Grenier has been named chairman and CEO of The Boston Company, which has $39 billion under management. Gr
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership