The Hedge Fund Association, the not-for-profit alternative investment industry association, has expanded into Latin America and has made the following six appointments:
- Victor Hugo Rodriguez, CEO of LatAm Alternatives, has been added to the HFA's board to serve as the director of the Latin American Regional Chapter.
- Marcia Rothschild, head of BNP Paribas Securities Services in Brazil and Otavio Vieira, managing director and chief investment officer of Safdié Gestão de Patrimônio (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Banque Safdié), will serve as co-directors of the HFA's Brazilian Chapter.
- Juan Luis Rivera, partner at Moneda Asset Management, is appointed director of the Chilean Chapter
- Daniel Osorio, CEO of Andean Capital Management, has been appointed director of the Colombian Chapter.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership