Paris-based Groupama Asset Management has selected Bonaire Software Solutions' REVPORT solution to manage the firm's fee calculations. Groupama, with €94 billion under management, will use the solution to replace its largely-manual billing and receivables and collections processes, as a repository for its revenue and accounting data, and to enhance its analysis capabilities.
"We looked to implement a system for our revenue and fee management that increased accuracy and flexibility, while at the same time minimized operational risk," says Jean-Christophe Benzo, CFO of Groupama. "Bonaire's expertise and REVPORT's ability to deliver a robust tool set for revenue modeling and forecasting were key drivers in our selection."
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1