Capital Markets Community Platform, the financial services-targeted cloud platform from NYSE Technologies, will be ready in a fortnight's time, according to a senior company figure.
"I would say [it will be live] in the next two weeks," says Ken Barnes, senior vice president of NYSE Technologies' platform services division, when asked whether the platform was still set to go live tomorrow.
The much-discussed technology promises to provide a specifically targeted cloud solution for firms that req
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy