Securities broker Uralsib Capital-Financial Services has joined BT's Radianz Community, opening the Russian exchanges to trade.
International investors will be able to access the RTS Stock Exchange and MICEX through the Radianz community cloud. Although the exchanges are already members of Radianz, regulations in the country require all securities orders to be routed through exchange member-brokers such as Uralsib.
"Using the BT Radianz cloud, we are now offering its 15,000 global member sites a turnkey solution that offers fast and secure access to the high-growth Russian market," says Igor Veretelnikov, Uralsib general director. "We are part of the BT Radianz community because of its commercial neutrality and unrivalled global reach."
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution