Horizon Software has released Horizon Algo Trader, its latest algorithmic trading solution, which the vendor says will economize the user's scripting process.
The software builds on customer feedback from when Horizon began to embed scripting capabilities in its technology during 2010. The platform will decrease time-to-market for users and simplify the algorithmic coding process, allowing the modification of existing algorithms as well as access to the suite's full range of features.
"Horizon Algo Trader changes the way algorithms are developed. Instead of having to code every single action from scratch, developers using Horizon Algo Trader have instant access to all the functions that have been developed and improved for many years and can therefore leverage all the power of our trading solutions," says Hugues Deroubaix, global head of products at Horizon Software. "This results in financial firms being able to design algorithms in a fraction of the time that other solutions require."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership