Northern Trust has named Rohan Singh managing director of Australia and New Zealand, and Paul Cutts was named country head of the Channel Islands in Guernsey.
Singh has been with the firm since 2007 and was most recently located in Singapore. Cutts is replacing Vic Holmes, who is retiring in November.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership