State Street Global Advisors, the investment management business of State Street Corporation, has announced two senior additions to its Fundamental Equity team in Ireland.
Jeremy James joins State Street as senior research analyst (covering global financials) from Pioneer Investments in Dublin. At Pioneer, he was a senior equity analyst, where he covered financials for nearly 12 years.
He also spent time as head of European research and head of the global financials team. Prior to joining Pionee
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit