Prudential Corporation Asia, headquartered in Hong Kong, has selected Kurtosys to aid with its regional fund factsheet production.
The solution from Kurtosys is deployed through the company's private cloud infrastructure, and forms a part of its Digital Marketing and Client Communications Platform.
Prudential Corporation Asia is one of the largest asset managers in the region, with around $85 billion under management.
"Given the size of our operation, it was essential to find a partner who could not only provide the right technology solution, but who could also work with us in an advisory capability to map out enhancements to our existing processes and approach to production of factsheets," says Swaminathan B, regional chief operations officer at Prudential Corporation Asia. "Kurtosys' approach to on-boarding customers includes a comprehensive discovery phase which, on completion, exactly met these needs, ensuring that risks were substantially mitigated prior to implementation."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent