Northern Trust has unveiled a new ad hoc query in order to provide more detail on the terms and conditions of over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives instruments. The solution is available to asset managers and asset owners through Northern Trust's online platform, Passport.
For the purpose of reconciliation, users can tap into Northern Trust's reporting platform in order to gain detailed information of terms and conditions for derivatives. The information provided can be use to examine exposure to counterparties and issues.
"Clients are seeking more transparency into complicated investments such as OTC derivatives," says Debra Clayton, client reporting product manager for Northern Trust. "We have developed this query to make it easier for them to analyze and reconcile their derivatives positions at Northern Trust and get a better picture of their overall exposure."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming