ConvergEx Group's RealTick is set to release RealTick 11 on November 11, 2011 ─ or 11-11-11. Stuart Breslow, RealTick's CEO, tells BST that the release will feature expanded global markets connectivity, enhanced derivatives trading functionality, a new strategy server, a rules-based order routing engine, increased trading analytics, and more mobile support.
"We took the themes around the trading environment that we heard entering 2011 and that formed the basis for what we're delivering in RealT
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities