AlphaMetrix will make its AlphaMetrix Global Marketplace available to investors and hedge funds at the end of November, according to the Chicago-based vendor. The online community, which has more than 26,000 pre-qualified investors and 5,000 hedge funds, will provide a forum for these groups to come together to share information one-on-one.
AlphaMetrix Global Marketplace will also supply a database of monthly returns of hedge funds, daily/intraday performance updates for more than 140 managers, daily risk reports, portfolio/risk tools, and intraday hedge fund indices.
This marketplace marks the completion of the integration of AlphaMetrix and Spectrum Global Adminstration, which was acquired in December 2010.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- The Great Fintech Con(version)