State Street Global Advisors (SSgA) has successfully implemented Fidessa's buy-side investment solution for fixed income and compliance.
The upgrade to SSgA, which was a previous LatentZero client before that company's purchase by Fidessa, integrates front office applications into a single platform environment. Automation has been increased, with connectivity, trading workflow and both pre- and post-trade compliance across all asset classes now accessible from one interface.
"We were impressed by the new partnership model that Fidessa has brought to its buy-side solutions," says said Marc Brown, chief administrative officer at SSgA. "The value this brings, along with the highly collaborative engagement process that Fidessa now offers, has facilitated the seamless transition of fixed income trading onto SSgA's enhanced global trading platform. With increased regulatory requirements and subsequently growing compliance costs, we feel confident that this technology will support SSgA's aim of driving down transaction and reporting costs while improving workflows and risk control."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit