EuroCCP, the pan-European cash equities clearing house, will provide interoperable Central Counterparty (CCP) clearing to Burgundy, the Nordic exchange.
EuroCCP will offer CCP clearing in securities traded on Burgundy in 2012. This is subject to approval by the regulators of Burgundy and EuroCCP.
Diana Chan, CEO of EuroCCP, says the organization is pleased to see more trading venues adopt interoperable clearing as ultimately this will succeed in transforming the European equities trading landsca
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit