Cloud-based or locally installed solution includes enhanced tax reporting features.
SunGard has released a new version of its Asset Arena investment accounting solution for investment operations processing within the asset servicing market.
The system is available as a cloud-based solution or installed, and includes the integration of Asset Arena pricing services and enhanced tax-reporting features.
"Asset managers choose SunGard for its high level of service and the incremental return on investment it helps them gain through a single vendor relationship for their investment accounting needs," says Doug Morgan, president of SunGard's institutional asset management business unit. "The new Asset Arena release will help increase efficiencies around the valuation production and tax reporting processes, and help our customers grow their businesses with increased efficiency, control, and regulatory readiness."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse