Low-latency engine routes orders to multiple venues for best execution.
Stellar Trading Systems has launched its low-latency Aggregator, complementing its server-side product suite.
The software uses a rules-based engine to determine best execution on multiple exchanges and venues for aggregated products. The Aggregator is fully integrated with Stellar's spreadMachine and Quantum Server products.
"Adding server-side aggregation to our ultra low latency product suite enables our customers to maximize trading performance by automatically and seamlessly directing order flow to those venues offering the best price and liquidity," says Steve Thomas, managing director at Stellar Trading Systems.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act