Paris-based data and risk management provider BI-SAM has announced it will acquire Alphedra's risk engine, OpenSight, which will be integrated into the vendor’s B-One performance management platform.
The Alphedra solution uses Monte Carlo simulation that monitors risk in terms of both scope and control frequency, evaluating investment portfolios on a range of probabilistic risk indicators—Value at Risk (VaR), Tail-VaR, and contributions—across risk factors including market, credit, default, and
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech