Fund administrator seeking to capture expanding demand for technology and accounting expertise in family offices across the continent.
Fund administration services provider Viteos, following on its expansion of Asia-Pacific operations earlier this year, has announced the appointment of Ranjan Mishra to lead its expanded practice in Europe targeting long-only buy-side asset managers, family offices, and other capital markets intermediaries.
Mishra, working from Viteos’ new London offices, will lead its European operations with a mix of IT and back-office processes expertise and good grasp of the European market. Previously, he headed operations for London-based financial IT consultancy Thinksoft, before which he worked with Citi’s custody services in India.
"Ranjan Mishra brings a depth of knowledge and strong relationships—both of which are critical to our expansion in Europe and to our offerings, and which will serve our clients and Viteos well," says Shankar Iyer, CEO of Viteos.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech