Lázaro Campos is stepping down as CEO of Swift, the member-owned messaging standard, after 25 years with the company and five as CEO. He will continue in his role until June 30th, after which he will be succeeded by Gottfried Leibbrandt, currently head of marketing.
Under Campos' leadership, Swift nearly doubled its volumes, while successfully reducing costs by 30 percent and prices by 50 percent, according to the company.
"Gottfried Leibbrandt has been part of the SWIFT executive team for five
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won