Tokyo-based ORIX Investment Corporation has selected SEI's Investment Manager Services division to provide it with a back- and middle-office outsourcing platform for the firm's hedge fund business.
OIC sought to outsource its back- and middle-office functions to gain greater operational efficiencies, while focusing its internal resources on core client service and investment functions. According to the Oaks, PA-based fund administrator, this conract is the latest in a series of recent wins for S
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit