RTS connects to Shanghai Futures Exchange, Dalian Commodities Exchange, Zhengzhou Commodities Exchange and China Financial Futures Exchange.
RTS Realtime Systems Group, a provider of low-latency trading, connectivity, hosting and risk management, has connected to the four Chinese futures markets.
Buy-side and sell-side clients are now able to connect to the Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE), Dalian Commodities Exchange (DCE), Zhengzhou Commodities Exchange (CZCE) and China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEx).
"There is a growing demand throughout the Chinese institutional investor and trading community to provide traders with customized algorithmic strategies," says Andy Woodhouse, managing director for the Asia Pacific region at RTS.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank