The suite includes Factsheets, FactBooks and Key Investor Information Documents.
Mutual fund manager Swedbank Robur, a wholly owned subsidiary of Swedbank, has gone live with the Vermillion Reporting Suite (VRS) from client reporting software vendor Vermillion Software.
The technology includes Factbooks, Factsheets and Key Investor Information Documents (KIID).
Robert Hyltén-Cavallius, head of reporting at Swedbank Robur, says: "We believe that both the time to market and high-quality report outputs have vindicated our choice to select Vermilion Software as Swedbank Robur's strategic client reporting partner."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership