With its acquisition of Cadis complete, Markit has rebranded Cadis as Markit Enterprise Data Management.
London-based pricing data vendor Markit has completed its acquisition of data management provider Cadis.
The Cadis business, which will be re-branded Markit Enterprise Data Management, will operate as a business unit alongside Markit's other enterprise solutions, including Markit Analytics, Markit Portfolio Management and Markit on Demand. It will continue to be run by Cadis CEO Daniel Simpson, who will also join Markit's executive management team.
The two vendors reached an acquisition agreement in May.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit