Salerio's post-trade management system has further instrument coverage.
DIAM International Limited, a global asset management firm registered in Japan, has installed the upgraded version of Salerio's post-trade management system.
DIAM has been using Salerio's technology since 2000, and will now benefit from further instrument coverage within the system's treasury modules.
"Salerio is founded on a best-practice workflow approach and easily interfaces with standard matching utilities and messaging networks, which means it is a simple process for us to integrate without making changes to our internal systems," says Jan Weber, finance director at DIAM.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit