Hibernia Atlantic recently moved into the Asia-Pac region.
Hibernia Atlantic, a provider of global capacity services, has expanded its Global Express Platform into the Equinix TY2 Tokyo International Business Exchange (IBX) data center, extending low-latency trading for Hibernia clients to the Japanese capital.
Platform Equinix provides carrier-neutral data centers across 38 markets worldwide. Hibernia Atlantic recently expanded into the Asia-Pacific Rim, connecting its high capacity network across the Pacific Ocean.
"Hibernia Atlantic has been part of Equinix's well-established, global financial ecosystem and now our financial customers in Japan will be able to connect quickly to Hibernia's Global Express Platform that offers fast and secure connectivity to major financial centers around the world," says John Knuff, general manager of global financial services at Equinix.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent