Edwards joins Equipos from Microsoft, where he led industry market development for the financial services sector.
Equipos, the UK-based provider of client communications and reporting technology for the investment management industry, has appointed Richard Edwards as partner manager for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Edwards joins Equipos from Microsoft, where he led industry market development for the financial services sector. Previously he has worked at software giants Oracle, Computer Associates and Talisma CRM.
Edwards brings more than 15 years' software industry experience to Equipos, with a focus on developing technology solutions that address business-focussed issues. He is also experienced in channel development across a range of partner types.
Equipos, founded in 1999, is a provider of automated client communication software and services. The firm's Equipos Coric platform won last year's client reporting platform category at Waters' annual Buy-Side Technology Awards.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit