Hong Kong hedge fund to use products as core office system.
Portfolio and risk management software vendor Imagine Software has announced that Factorial Management, a Hong Kong-based hedge fund, has selected its products for back, middle and front office operations.
Imagine will be used by Factorial as its internal booking and accounting system to interface with its prime brokers, as well as its portfolio and risk management software. Factorial operates a multi-asset portfolio that include equity products, fixed income and volatility-based instruments.
"Our multi-asset class approach required a powerful system with integrated portfolio and risk management capabilities and the capacity to handle a wide range of instruments, which Imagine provided," says Barun Agarwal, chief investment officer at Factorial.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act