F3 3.0 provides market correlation calibration for Libor and OIS rates.
Fincad, a Vancouver-based derivatives valuation and risk management software provider, has launched the latest version of its hybrid modeling and advanced curve building tool, F3.
Version 3.0 provides market correlation calibration for hybrid modeling and dual-curve stripping for the London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) and overnight indexed swap (OIS) rates.
"The new F3 functionalities are beneficial to users looking to evaluate the impact of derivatives pricing with different discounting methodologies or for identifying optimal modeling choices," says Bob Park, Fincad president and CEO. "The cheapest-to-deliver curve functionality will construct a curve based on specific collateral agreements and numeraire currencies."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act