Beijing-based pension fund using investment management solution.
Charles River Development has announced that the China Life Pension Company (CLPC) has implemented its investment management solution (IMS).
The firm, which has some $4 billion in assets under management, will use the software for its front- and middle-office operations in Chinese equities, fixed income, exchange-traded funds and money markets.
"We chose Charles River because of its reputation and knowledge of the Chinese markets and its ability to support us with Chinese-speaking professionals based in Beijing," says Wang Yong, general manager of IT at CLPC. "We were impressed by the scalability of the solution to handle high volumes of accounts that will enable us to expand our investment operations in the future while easily adhering to strict internal and client mandates for our domestic Chinese business."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership