Firm adds integrated trade blotters and customizable functionality.
Indata has announced the upgrade of its order management system (OMS) within the Intelligent Portfolio Management (IPM) platform.
Clients are now able to access enhanced blotters designed to work with large volumes, and can plug in new technology through advanced application programming interfaces (API). Other features include automated interfaces for real-time pricing, and monitors for pre- and post-trade compliance.
"Whether used as a standalone OMS or as part of an integrated front-to-back office system, IPM provides best-of-class capabilities for the trading and dealing desks of institutional investment management firms," says David J Csiki, managing director at Indata. "The new features, cloud-based or in-house deployment options, as well as competitive pricing make our OMS a compelling choice for firms looking to upgrade their legacy systems or those looking to replace their existing OMS systems."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit