South African asset manager administers investments with FrontInvest platform.
Old Mutual Investment Group SA, an asset manager with around R470 billion (approximately $57.3 billion) under management, has integrated eFront's FrontInvest platform to manage its alternative asset investments.
The asset manager plans to use the software to manage multiple asset classes in its central back office, including indirect private equity, infrastructure and development impact funds.
"We chose eFront because its solution best addressed our requirements," says Karin du Toit, chief operating officer at Old Mutual. "FrontInvest is adaptable according to our business growth and specific needs. eFront has provided us with a very innovative and flexible solution."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit