The platform will help the investment consulting firm develop risk-based allocation strategies across asset classes.
Seattle, Wash.-based Wurts & Associates, an investment consultant with $40 billion under management, has selected the BarraOne risk analysis platform from investment decision tool provider MSCI.
Wurts will use BarraOne for its new outsourced CIO platform as well as its traditional, non-discretiionary client base to develop custom asset allocations for clients according to economic forecasting and risk appetite.
"BarraOne will serve as the backbone to our risk-based asset allocation approach to fiduciary management at Wurts. We have a strong commitment to our risk management practices, and BarraOne provides a coherent, multi-asset class framework for interactive risk analysis," says Jeff Scott, CIO at Wurts.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit