Software vendor reports reconciliation processing of 200 million transactions per hour.
Gresham Computing, a software vendor listed on the London Stock Exchange, has claimed that its Clareti Transaction Control (CTC) platform has reached record transaction processing times.
A database of over 50,000 equity trade transactions per second was included in the load and match during benchmarking tests on Intel's Xeon Processor E7 technology, the vendor claims.
"The ability to process 200 million transactions per hour gives customers the certainty they need that as their volumes grow, CTC running on Intel processors can scale to the needs of their enterprise," says Intel's financial services director, Gordon Hughes.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit