Adds portfolio risk management tools to product.
ConvergEx has announced the launch of new risk management tools for its Eze order management system (OMS).
The new offerings are concentrated around portfolio risk management. Clients can now use valuation and scenario tools for analysis on listed equities, options, futures and indexes, as well as run Greeks on derivatives for the production of valuation curves. The scenario tools allow for simulations of market event effects on portfolio holdings.
"Market uncertainty, regulatory changes and an increased need for transparency have resulted in greater demand for robust risk management solutions," says Rob Keller managing director of Global Product Management for ConvergEx's Eze Castle Software. "Whether it is through a certified partner in the Eze Risk Framework or leveraging our proprietary integrated offering, our strategy is to provide our customers with the necessary core metrics that will help them to effectively manage their portfolio risk."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech