This latest release is designed to allow for greater customization and flexibility.
Princeton Financial Systems, a State Street company, released version 3.5 of its accounting, compliance and reporting solution, DVS Publisher.
The suite of products allows users to address internal and external reporting requirements. This latest iteration provides for greater customization and flexibility by allowing them to design layout tables via a drag-and-drop system. It also provides for customizable line spacing for every paragraph of a report and the ability to access values on different grouping levels to execute further operations such as aggregations, according to the New Jersey-based vendor.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit